Sunday, February 14, 2010

Why Do I Have A Sore Throat, Sores On My Tounge, And Swollen Gums I Have Both Viral And Bacterial Symptoms Of A Sore Throat.. Help?

I have both viral and bacterial symptoms of a sore throat.. help? - why do i have a sore throat, sores on my tounge, and swollen gums

My neck pain and no punches to the back of the tongue and throat. I run a fever at all, would a viral origin, causes discomfort. No cough or others. But I am also lymph nodes, suggestive of a bacterium as the cause. Are you in favor of more symptoms such as sore throat, instead of a viral infection?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell your friends, they could have a yeast infection, not all fish is good fish

Anonymous said...

Try beet juice. Good luck to you.

Anonymous said...

Try beet juice. Good luck to you.

Post a Comment