Monday, February 22, 2010

French Tiny Models Has Anyone Heard Of A Summit Refrigerator?

Has anyone heard of a Summit refrigerator? - french tiny models

I have a very small kitchen. I see a complete overhaul done in a few months, and I with my research now for products. I want a stainless steel counter depth side by side refrigerator (24 inches), but the place is not enough space for one. This resistor models are deep and are too broad, since it is a French-door model. I have found that two refrigerators regular, very small capacity which is 24 inches deep. My current machine is old small capacity, 17.2 cu. Ft, but more than a few inches above the counter. I want to set the new refrigerator in an aerodynamic.

The only two that I have found online. The brands are LG and Summit. Summit, that some are a little bigger than LG.

Has anyone heard of SSummit? They're kind of expensive, but I would be willing to step up the belt in other areas in order to get the refrigerator of adequate size for Barbie size space.

No comments:

Post a Comment