Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sims 3 How To Undo Update SIMS 3 HELP! 10 POINTS ON THE LINE!?

SIMS 3 HELP! 10 POINTS ON THE LINE!? - sims 3 how to undo update

Ok the above was my game and Sims 3 when you said on the icon, a pop-up came, it was time for another update, so that after the renovation began loading a game when you're finished, I began my to load game to play Sims 3, however, the update my game .... disorganized, I do not understand why people who have sent the updates bad Sims My Sims rarely free now sit just one place, but free will is sliding in free will. and the only interaction that we are together My Sims "scare" those who do not speak it again, nothing! My game was perfect before this update ..... Is it possible to cancel this update? How do I solve this problem? I was told that I uninstall and reinstall the game! Can this work? and if a girls so, how can I save all my game files before reinstalling the last game? The only question I ".... in my "Sims 3" folder "Caches", "Game" record "," mods "," medium "and" views but if relocation is not nessissary Please give me someone an easier way to help! please someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment