Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ins Welcome Letter, Green Card HELP ME...I Never Received My Green Card Since I Got "Welcome Notice", USCIS Said "SENT", I Never Received

HELP ME...I never received my Green Card Since I got "Welcome Notice", USCIS said "SENT", I never received - ins welcome letter, green card

This is complecated, USCIS says that my green card first sent, but had never received.
I received my "Welcome" note w'll get my green card within 30 days. After 30 days, nothing. Then I called 1-800-375-5283 ... asked me to wait, no .... .... :-(
USCIS by e-mail and could not help without a "tracking number".
I called 1-800-375-5283 I received at the local office of the USCIS I mentioned, U.S. mail, I sent the I-90-B (green card never received).
I have all the USCIS letter, except for my green card :-(
Now, the USCIS has asked me to pay again (about 480 USD) and a complement to I-90 "stolen green card!
Never ever get my green card in hand.
I'ts not just for me, why should I pay again? AndUSCIS mail, even said: "If you want your green card, pays" :-(
My husband has talked to USCIS officials, and she said that the only way to "pay" .....
Please, someone had the same situation as if it were?

Thank you guys soo much.

No comments:

Post a Comment