Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Vomiting Stomach Acid, Replacement Nausea And Vomiting Stomach Acid?

Nausea and vomiting stomach acid? - vomiting stomach acid, replacement

I am 19 years old and not pregnant and does not drink alcohol or other drugs. In the last four days did not have much of an appetite and when I try to eat, I do not feel hungry and eat very little, usually accompanied by nausea. The first day I stood on the yellow acid. Yesterday, I shot again, and threw me right after you wake up feeling unstable, and nausea. Yesterday I ate very little. Acid seemed to be clearer this time, and I knew kind of bitter. Is it stomach flu or is it because I do not eat enough? My kind of mother thinks could be a sinus infection, and because I was sick a few times. No blood and no diarrhea or anything. But9; "kind'm going concern, it's never happened before. Any help would be very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment