Thursday, February 18, 2010

Manic Depression More Condition_symptoms How Many People With Bipolar/manic-depression Are On Answers To Night?

How many people with bipolar/manic-depression are on answers to night? - manic depression more condition_symptoms

I wanted to see who has to stay awake all night, so I'm going to talk to someone to have. The more research I read in a manic-depressive more I am learning to appreciate my health and good talent to go with him. Found a correlation between manic-depressive, intelligence and creativity. Something to be proud of, and the mood are wonderful people.

9 comments:

anablack... said...

My mother and my mother is bipolar. Currently, testing is waiting to say that I feel. A family of manic-depressive large

fanta said...

hands up ............ In any case, just my medication and I am now more relaxed lol

babydrag... said...

Ooooh ... oooooh Pick Me!

K M said...

I am!

mommy said...

In the

Red said...

Right here!

reinform... said...

Here in the body, with earplugs in ... LOL. It runs in your family, "she mine.One reason. And evil. Bipolar are smart, intelligent, and many are creative. But the creativity is usually not organized by the circle goes. Wright, poetry or stories can be beautiful, Malerei , sculpture, or any number of activities, one hell of a lot better than I, and 9/10ths of other people. You have to stand up and their not-so-attractive side. The refusal to take place, if you want to spend, housewives, scary, fast Discussions and partners to boot. Does the relationship does not learn quickly, (I) can be very painful. Now, see how a compromise and in a sense, I ahead.LOL

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss
I AM IN
TAKE CARE

yvetta22... said...

Present:)

Post a Comment