Thursday, February 11, 2010

Should I Wish My Ex Girlfriend Happy Birthday Should I Wish Ex-girlfriend A Happy Birthday?

Should i wish ex-girlfriend a happy birthday? - should i wish my ex girlfriend happy birthday

I do not want and do not want to seem creepy. The only reason you want a happy birthday because she wanted me one after we left (as last year) and is the first time the birthday wish after the break. Basically, I am about what the most ethical to do so surprising .... Please e-mail / text / call, I'm bad for them (if you do somehow) and I right? If I do not want all one after the other would disrupt care? My main concern is not an idiot ...

6 comments:

Joy said...

I see nothing wrong with him, but one can expect that you are still interested. But I think it would be nice to say Happy Bday. Good luck

Demonius... said...

There is nothing wrong with being a good brother, a person with a good heart. The love is to say a little bit too short message such as "Hello to write, I just wanted to wish you a wonderful day B-. I hope all is well with you to take care of him" who live in it if you re-enter , or simply said "Thank you", then everything is fine. Do what you gut tells you. But my advice is not for anyone who wants to harm at an earlier or just someone "Happy Birthday".

Mayank said...

NO, or course, no jac-U *** If the desire of his B'Day and, above all, if you want, and once after the break, both see u there could be disconnected because I do not know or do not even know, but because u courtsey call and wish her B'Day

Nikki said...

Give it a text on these lines.

"Babe Happy Birthday, Have a great time. Take care x"

Anyone who tells you a birthday wish him good luck and still care about their welfare, but not in the same way as a lover.

Slushee said...

do. If you have a happy bday then not shocking, if you want your person, in a friendly manner

My answer?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index; _ylt = ArTjNfn8mHrlcX3luQO6bZfsy6IX; _ylv = 3? qid = 20090407025730AAfpTzM

WinonaGa... said...

I agree with the first answer. A simple sentence, a text would be a nice gesture of friendship.
Or ask, do you really want her back and they think that much time?

Post a Comment