Thursday, January 14, 2010

Neutrogena Face Peel Proactive System With Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel? Okay To Use Together?

Proactive system with neutrogena advanced solutions acne mark fading peel? okay to use together? - neutrogena face peel

Is it acceptable to use these two products together. You do not want to interfere with the dynamics, but I heard Peel acne scars facial really works. If so, what should I do for the first inch shell? or preventive? Thank you, everything will help!

3 comments:

I love him:) said...

I mixed marks acne skin discoloration cream with a run and that made my face red and swollen for 4 days. I want to skip the asset when you discolors the shell and just 3 times a week and also allows for epidemics. (:

♥kt♥ said...

and it will do is make ur skin red if that happens, no longer in common use

Rye said...

We recommend you to one or the other. The combination of two drugs to treat acne all, your face is dry or much worse than it is. Therefore, try to use only one or the other. I also use Proactiv, and although I want, and it helped others like it helped.

Post a Comment