Thursday, January 7, 2010

Lymphatic Colitis Lymphatic Microscopic Colitis Mystery?

Lymphatic Microscopic Colitis Mystery? - lymphatic colitis

I am a professional in April, but I wonder if anyone can solve this problem. I symptoms of colitis and microscopic knots (gas, bloating, diarrhea), has no allergies and no celiac disease, but if I eat anything w / i shit gluten from 7x day for a week. When I'm on a gluten-free diet the symptoms (gas, bloating, shit) are still there, but not so bad. When I'm on a gluten-free diet, while the symptoms is not shit taking a pro biotic 80% gone and my shit regularly diarrhea. I tried steroids and anti-inflammatory, but it helps to save and probiotic gluten-free?

If you need more information, please contact us!

2 comments:

tiggsy said...

Gluten intolerance is not an allergy.

Allergy tests show no food intolerance, including intolerance to gluten.

There is a "silent" form of celiac disease - is silence, which is not apparent.

If your body reacts to gluten, no matter what kind of a guy with a white coat tells you that you have a problem with gluten. Listen to your body.

Your health is in their own monitoring 24 / 7 () subconsciously, sees the doctor only a few minutes at a time. Follow what your body tells her health.

TweetyBi... said...

Celiac disease may be associated with microscopic colitis, and may have the same symptoms. Even if your diet has helped to continue. What is your opinion? The last sentence is a statement.

Post a Comment