Sunday, January 3, 2010

Maritime Models Motorola Saber VHF Radio?

Motorola Saber VHF Radio? - maritime models

I would buy 2 VHF radios Motorola Saber, the number of models: H43SAG7139_N

is a 6-W with 24 channels (Saber 1E) with a band split # 148.000 to 172.000 MHz and asked me if I could

1. However the maritime emergency frequency (156.800 MHz FM)

2 Can be programmed to vote for simple tasks (with Radio Radio No Repeat) Secure and have yet? Or I should have a transponder or "safe mode" on the radio? Can be used for security at a rate of 159,450 (example)

Does this work? The announcement of the auction is the following:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MOTOROLA-VHF-SABER-1 ...

I just want to say: I do not believe in a misconfiguration (the security company who would like the 16 (?) Digit secure voice key for security reasons)

So, if you switch from channel 1 or 2 in the VHF Saber automatically adapt to the frequency of pre-programmed?


Thanks for the help and answers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are welcome

Post a Comment