Sunday, December 27, 2009

Naturopathic Cancer Treatment How Does The Oncology Profession View Naturopathic Doctors?

How does the oncology profession view Naturopathic doctors? - naturopathic cancer treatment

The medical center, where my wife has used her cancer was a reference to a naturopathic doctor and chemo-and radiotherapy. Even after treatment for cancer, we followed up by a Council. But as they are seen by oncologists? Oncologists never said he did not do it, which recommends the naturopathic doctor, but I think they found the experience a little differently. So, how naturopathic doctors are perceived by oncologists and surgeons?

1 comment:

Alysse said...

I'm not an oncologist. However, they have taken into account. Some have no problems, others. It's easy. Among those who do especially as you say, as a complementary therapy rather than the treatment itself. They are perceived differently, as in many states there are no rules governing medical practitioners to the confusion.

My oncologist did not let the fact he is not close to say no. Legally, we can only recommend that the radiation, surgery or chemotherapy in cancer patients.

I think in the next century approaches, will mutidiscplinary. Personally, I've worked myself to a chemotherapy treatment.

Post a Comment